Every Mother's Day Kathy makes a wonderful brunch for all the Mommas in her life. This year was my fist and it was well worth it. The food was great and Emma even had a chance to spend some time with all three of her living great-grandparents. It was a lovely day.




Once we got home and I did some very relaxing work on my plants I decided that the best way to end my day was to head to my bedroom, close the door, open a book and read in silence. Unfortunately I fell asleep shortly after I entered my no baby, no husband zone! Oh well, guess I needed sleep more than anything. To top my day I got a voicemail from my Dad wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. Too bad I fell asleep or I would have been able to talk to him myself!
Hope all you Moms had a great day! I sure did!
Laurie, Rob & Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment