




And of course we couldn't forget Rob's 31st, celebrated with Red Sox gear from all (as hard as that must have been for Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob)!


Of course Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob didn't come empty handed. They gave Emma an awesome table with little chairs just Emma's size. Along with a tea set from Pop and his friend Nancy, Emma already had a tea party for me & Rob. She just had dinner there too! It is a huge hit. Another huge hit came up from Uncle Mike and Aunt GiGi, a Little People farm! So between the clubhouse, the table and tea set and the Little People Farm we can't seem to peel Emma away from her new toys. Luckily she took a bath but that was about all I was going to get out of her tonight. I am lucky she is eating and I think that is only because she is eating at her new table!




Oh and I almost forgot, while my Dad and his friend Nancy were in Florida last month they were sure to get Emma her very own set of Minnie Mouse ears...they even have her name on them! What a wonderful keepsake!


Rob and I want to thank everyone who made Emma 2nd birthday so special. We are so happy she has so many of you who love her as much as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment