We have had a busy couple of weeks. I started my new job and we eased Em into a full day of daycare or "school" as we call it. She is doing very well at her new school. She loves her teachers and classmates. She even has special names for some of her teachers. She calls Miss Danielle "Dino" and one of the male teachers from another class is called "Man" by Em.
She is also learning a lot and I must say that her art work is the absolute BEST in the school, if not the best in the county! Her hand turkey is so cute. What can I say, I am her mom, I think everything she does is the best! It is my job!
This coming week we are looking for a low key, fun, family Thanksgiving. We are all looking forward to spending time with family & friends!
We wish all our friends and family a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Laurie, Rob & Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment