It has been awhile since I have last posted but there has not been a whole lot to post about. Emma has been very busy taking classes from art & gym class to playgroups for other two year olds. The best part about her playgroup is that I get to leave for 2 whole hours! I am not sure what to do with myself! She enjoys all of her groups and classes very much. We are, on the other hand, suffering from some major cabin fever!
We are now the proud new owners of a gently used-jogging stroller that we can't wait to get out there and use everyday! We went on a very short test run on Saturday and although Emma could have gone on forever we had to come home due to my fear of her little face freezing off! Maybe we can try again later this week but it doesn't look good according to the weather report. I try to look at it this way- a few more weeks and we are into April!
Em's vocabulary and verbal skills are amazing. She entertains us daily with her uses of her newly learned vocabulary. She speaks in mostly full and easily understood sentences, although she still has her baby babble. She loves to tell stories and tells them with such expression you can't help but laugh!
Here are some of Emma's silly sayings:
Wal-Mart is called "Mall-mart"
Stop & Shop is called "Shop & Shop"
Her backpack is "Pack-pack"
Chicken nuggets are "ca-nuggets"
I could go on forever as they are all adorable! Hopefully I will post new pics soon. She has gotten so tall and she can finally wear all of her hair in a pony tail, not just the top!
Before I sign off some major congratulations are in order. We are thrilled by the engagement of Em's Auntie Kathy to Uncle Brian and also the engagement of Em's Uncle Mike to GiGi! Welcome to the family Brian & Jean!
Hurry Spring- we are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment