Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Emma Grace!

Emma,
Today is your 4th birthday and I wanted to take a second to tell you how I feel about you. I feel it never can be said to many times and when life gets busy silly things get it the way. I guess I don't stop and listen and look and enjoy what a miracle God has given me. I want you to know that there is nothing you can ever do to make me stop loving you, absolutely nothing! You can never be too fresh in a store, or date a guy I don't like or take a job far away and break my heart, none of those things or any in between will change that I love you! Today is kind of my birthday too...you made me a mom today and I will always have that.

Love,
Mom











Above are some pics of Emma's birthday fun in Connecticut with her pal Natalie!

No comments: