Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally...some teeth!

Well it only took 12 1/2 months! Emma is no longer toothless! She cut her first tooth last Monday and the other this weekend- two top teeth! She is too cute- we never would have known she was about to cut a tooth because she didn't even make a fuss. I guess she takes after her dad in the pain department. If it were me teething you all would have heard it!



Em's new trick is walking from side to side. It all seems to be happening so fast- first crawling, then standing and now trying to walk! She loves standing up and reaching for us- we love it too! She also loves giving out kisses! She kisses her dolls, pictures and of course us! She will pucker up and say "mmmwaaa!". Messy but sweet kisses!

Last weekend Emma and her friends celebrated their first birthdays together. We all met in our Childbirth Education Class at the hospital the spring before the babies were born. We all watched each other grow week by week, trying to guess who would pop first. I was first, which I think we all predicted, and were shortly followed by baby Lucy, Sam, Abby and finally Zac who turned one this weekend! We had a fun BBQ with a cake. It was so fun to see how much the kids have grown over the year. After the babies were born we met at least once a week but the last couple of months have been so busy that this was a reunion of sorts! Each baby showed off their unique personalities! They were all amazing! Below is a few group photos courtesy of Kiersten, Sam's mom. I have been too busy with clinicals to download mine but I will try this week!

Have a great week!
Laurie, Rob and Emma!

No comments: