Emma's vocabulary has been ever increasing! Her new favorite saying is "Let's go!" or "Let's go baby". She will shout this, grab your hand and direct you to her favorite destination, the stairs! That's right, Emma climbs the stairs and she is sneaky too. I didn't even know she could climb the stairs until I caught her more than half way up. Now she is obsessed with climbing those darn stairs and Heaven help me when I put the baby gate up preventing access to the stairs. One night, around her bedtime I grabbed her PJs to put on her. She readily agreed to put them on. I was gonna let her stay up a little late but after she was dressed for bed, she grabbed her sippy, said "night, night Daddy" and grabbed my hand to head up stairs. Now who am I to argue? So off to bed she went.
It is hard to believe that Emma is 18 months old already. She talks...a lot (like mother, like daughter). She says Mommy and Daddy of course. She says home, night-night, bye bye, no, ya, thank you, can I?, oh no, where are dad?, Elmo, hello, oh and we are pretty sure she dropped the F-bomb this morning...gotta clean up our language. It has been fun though, Em seems to pick up a new word every day! She also had her 18 month check up a few weeks ago and Emma is the picture of health. She is just about 25lbs and the doctor was able to tell us that based on her height right now that as an adult she will be about 5'3- just like mom!
Below are some fun new pics of Em- Oh and her new favorite game is dress up- she loves putting on my hats and especially dad's...too cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment