Thursday, October 1, 2009

Big Birthday Weekend

We had many birthdays to celebrate this past weekend. First was Emma's Aunt Kathy who turned 30 along with family friends, Mark (31)& Shaina (the big 3-0)! I can't forget Nana Anderson (Emma's great grandmother) who also had a birthday this month. It was a beautiful fall day for an outdoor party.





On Sunday we went to Connecticut to celebrate the birthday of my youngest brother, Jason. We went to my brother Mike's house, ordered subs and watched the Giants. When Jason arrived we had yummy birthday cake that Jean made. Our day was short though, both Mike & Jason were sick and so we headed back to MA hoping we didn't catch what they had. It was nice to see them all. Ironically I don't think I took a single picture of the birthday boy but got some funny ones of Emma devouring the cake.



No comments: