




After the hay ride we (by "we" I mean Kathy and me) decided it was time for Emma to have her first Pony Ride...Rob did not think this would go well. He was only 1/2 right though, she liked the first 1/2 of the ride and cried the other 1/2. I will even put up the photo of Rob pointing saying "I told ya so".





Once Emma recovered from her pony ride Auntie Kathy took Emma to decorate her very own cookie...Em ate that right up!



I think the best part of Emma's day was picking out her very own pumpkin (with a little help from Uncle Brian). Em wanted to bring as many as she could carry home!





At the end of the day Emma was awefully tired. In fact she napped all the way home in the car, slept as her Daddy brought her to her room and slept until 7am the next morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment