Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bringing Liam Into Our World...

Not due until January 15th, Liam had plans of his own. After weeks of false labor Liam made is debut on December 27, 2010 during a blizzard! I never saw Rob shovel so fast to get the car out of the driveway so we could get to the hospital. Within hours we were the proud parents of a beautiful little boy. Liam Micheal was born at 1:40pm. A tiny 6lbs 11 oz he was the sweetest boy I had ever seen. I consider myself lucky to be his mom and I am am sure his Dad feels the same way!

I can't describe the joy I felt when he came into our world. I dreamed of this day for a long time. I fell instantly in love with Liam as did our whole family, especially his big sister, Emma. We feel so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children! We brought our new bundle home on New Year's Eve, just in time to celebrate the new year as a family!

Happy New Year!
Laurie, Rob, Emma and finally, Liam!

Before:

"http

Meeting Mom & Dad





Emma and Liam meet!




No comments: