Speaking of Emma, she is his biggest fan! When he fusses she runs over with a binky to help calm him. The only problem with that is that Liam, unlike his sister, is not a binky baby. He likes it for a bit here and there but other than that he could not be bothered with it. Meanwhile Emma is still trying to break the binky habit at night. Em is also a great help. She enjoys feeding and holding Liam and is very good at making sure she holds him correctly.
So all in all we are adjusting well to our new arrival and I think he is adjusting to life here quite well too!
Settling in with Dad and big Sis
A little help from Emma
Snug as a bug in a rug...
One week old
I am 2 weeks old and I am THIS big!
Sibling Bonding
This one is just cute
Look Mom, I can hold my own bottle!
I am 3 weeks old!
Did I mention he is not a fan of bathtime?
I am One Whole Month Old!
No comments:
Post a Comment