Welcome to our family blog! We thought this would be a great way to keep our friends and family updated on our adventures and misadventures in parenthood!
Monday, August 13, 2012
Catch up! Lots of catching up to do!
I can hardly believe it has been almost a year since I last posted but it has been quite a year! Since last October Liam has grown in leaps and bounds as has Emma. We also welcomed a new memeber to our family! Liam began crawling around Halloween 2011. He was baby Tigger like Emma was. Emma was Cinderella! What a great night! As always Luke and Peggy were our trick or treating companions. One of the oddest Halloweens I had ever seen. The kids went trick or treating in their snow boots as we had a huge storm just days before. That was about the only time we saw snow the rest of the winter!
Soon Thanksgiving was upon us. My pregnancy was going well up to this point and we had decided on a name for our new son, Patrick Joseph. I was in love with him already and excited to meet in in March. Liam continued to develop and grow. He was all over the place crawling and climbing anything. He is a curious boy. He is also just about the happiest baby I have ever seen. He had been so quiet for so long but once he started smiling it was imposible to wipe that smile off of his face. He was a great sleeper and was beggining to interact in play with Emma. Watching them bond in that way was incredible! It was also going to be what helped them get through the next few months.
During December I started get migraines that were just horrible. I would become very ill, had blurred vision and couldn't keep food down, I also fainted a few times (very scary). After a few ER visits I was admitted for four days to be monitered for dehydration and some testing. At the end it was found to be migraines due to the pregnancy. We moved past that on to Christmas! More to come...I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment