Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Moving on and up!

I always post on facebook about my crazy misadventures of being a stay at home mom with three kids under age five. Many friends have suggested I start a blog about all the craziness that are my days home with the kiddos! This blog is a great new start as we have a brand new member of the family and I just don't have the time to chronicle the details of each one's ever action...so instead of posting on FB, I will write on a new blog. My hope is that it will be a great way to remember all the silly things the kids and I do and hopefully brighten another stay at home mom's day knowing she is not alone in Crazykid Land! I hope you have enjoyed this blog. I am so glad I did have it for as long as I did and it will be wonderful for Emma and Liam to look back on later. Now it is time to turn a new page with our Patrick and the added adventures that 3 kids can bring! Stay tuned for the new link!

No comments: