It is so hard to believe that Emma will be one year old in less than a month. It has gone by so fast and she has grown so much. I remember that tiny little bundle they handed me and I couldn’t even fathom the person she would become! We are really looking forward to celebrating Em's first birthday.
In other news- Emma has learned to scream. I am not talking about screaming with tears and crying- just screaming to get attention or to get a reaction from us. I had to leave the post office yesterday because I felt horrible for all the other people standing in that never ending line. Her doctor says it is a phase and it will eventually pass. We have been handling it by ignoring the screaming and not giving her what she wants until she stops and she is learning...slowly. The doctor says she is screaming because she just realized she can and it causes a reaction. Let’s hope she gets over this soon because we are going deaf.
Still no teeth but some heavy teething. She enjoys frozen blueberries- it eases the pain and we all know how she feels about blueberries so that has been helpful. I just can't wait to see a tooth so I know she has some up there!
She is quite mobile in her own unique way. She gets into everything but all in all she is just a joyful, happy baby! Even with all the screaming it is hard to be mad at her!
I am attaching some recent pics but I still don't have the ones from the baptism yet- I know I should get my act together but some days it’s all I can do to not scream along with Emma!
Have a great week!
Laurie, Rob and Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment