Saturday, June 21, 2008

She's crawling!

I think she has got it- Em has crawled- hands and knees and all! She still reverts back to her old methods of mobility when she gets frustrated or tired but I think by week's end there will be no stopping her! Baby gates here we come!

In food news- Em has shortened her list of acceptable food to 3 things: blueberries, Cheerios, and hot dogs! She used to eat everything we put in front of her but now unless it is one of the above items then it will sit there uneaten. My experience thus far tells me that as long as she is eating something plus she still takes formula then she will be fine. I will continue to offer her other foods knowing that food phases come and go and maybe soon she will add something else to her menu.

Last weekend Em went to the Franklin Park Zoo with us for an MS Society event. It was hot and sunny so I think that made her even more tired and listless than she would have been otherwise. She did like some of the animals but she liked the stuffed tiger cub she got in the gift shop the best!

Now since the weather has been so nice we are spending a great deal of time outside. As always Em enjoys her sandbox but it has not been hot enough for the pool in awhile so we usually set up a picnic in the backyard and play. Below I have finally attached new pics of Emma. I also attached some pictures of my roses from our yard. I used to kill every plant I touched but I think I am getting the hang of gardening- I am not putting my house on a garden walk or anything but the roses bloomed like crazy this year and I am SO proud!

Have a great week!
Laurie, Rob & Emma

No comments: