Em is starting to walk! She walks with assistance or with furniture to hang on to. Much like when she began crawling, Emma squeals with delight in every step she takes...she really thinks this is the best thing yet!
It also seems our little one is a little organizer! Now that Emma roams around the house she likes to go into the bathroom and into the bottom drawer where we keep wash cloths and diapers. She likes to take them out, then put them back in. It is very funny to watch. If I come in she will hand a wash cloth to me as if to help me put it away! She also likes to take the toilet paper out, stack it, then put it away again! She even puts her blocks away- lets hope she will continue in her joy of cleaning up after herself as she grows up!!
Em had a blast this weekend with her Pop and Nancy. Rob and I got a rare night out with Mike and Jean while Emma spent some quality time with her grandfather. Naturally he sugared her up at the Big Dipper and then brought her to one on my old stomping grounds- the playground. When we were children Dad would bring us to the playground all the time and let us play for hours- so much fun! When I called to check in on Emma that night all I could hear was Emma laughing in the background. We had a very nice BBQ the next day as well- the food was awesome.
Well, I guess summer is about over but we look forward to apple picking and getting pumpkins in the coming months! Emma will be able to enjoy it much more this year!
Have a great week!
Laurie, Rob & Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment