Welcome to our family blog! We thought this would be a great way to keep our friends and family updated on our adventures and misadventures in parenthood!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
ABC's & 123's
I almost forget to mention in my last post, Emma is all about her ABC's and 123's! I have been singing the alphabet to her since she was born and of course she has toys that incessantly sing it over and over again but now Emma sings along! She can do A,B,C, & D all by herself. She also like X,Y,Z! She also loves using her numbers, they are not always in order but it is remarkable that at this age she can almost say the alphabet and do her letters, at least to 10! She is quite a kid and we are so proud...OK so this my super braggy Mommy post- I have to do it once in awhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment