Our little Emma will be one year old on Wednesday! I can't believe she is one! She is all over the place now, crawling and pulling up on furniture. Poor thing has the bumps and bruises to prove it! She always just gets right up and tries again. Baby proofing is under way but Em always manages to get into something she isn't supposed to!
On Saturday we had dinner with friends from our childbirth class. Emma and her friend Zac were so cute eating dinner together- boy can they eat! Much of the night was spent taking grass, mulch and whatever else they could find out of their mouths- they think everything is food! Em and Zac had the most fun playing with a bucket full of stones... it goes to show that anything can be a toy for children this age! They were adorable! We can't believe how much they have grown over the past year.
So that is all I have to report this week. Nothing too new going on, just working and school!
Have a great week- I will post new pics soon!
Laurie, Rob and Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment