Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Healthy, happy and ready to run!


Emma stood up last night! That means walking, then running! She now tries to stand from any surface and almost stood without support but fell on her bum! I am so not ready for all this- I am just getting used to her crawling all over the place- She is growing too fast! I hope I am not coming down with a case of baby fever- watch out Rob! Just kidding- watching Em grow and explore is too exciting so I am all set on a new baby...for now!
We just got done with Emma's one year checkup with Dr. McKenzie. She weighed in at a respectable 20lbs 4 oz and 29 1/2 inches long. We are happy to report she is in perfect health! She was however less than pleased with the shots! Poor thing. I think I took it harder than her!
Oh and Happy 28th Birthday Uncle Mike!

No comments: