Welcome to our family blog! We thought this would be a great way to keep our friends and family updated on our adventures and misadventures in parenthood!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
"Are you okay Mom?"
Emma has become quite the little caregiver these days. The other morning I tripped on a toy and fell, luckily I caught myself on the couch. Emma came running over with the most concerned little face,leaned down and said, "Are you okay Mom?". She did that again today in the car when I was coughing. She looked so worried and asked me if I was okay. The best of all is when "Baby" fell out of her dolly stroller. Emma picked her up, put her up to her shoulder and said, "It's okay honey, it's okay!" Then she kissed baby and rocked her back and forth. What really got me is that when she did that with "baby" I had to laugh because that is exactly what I say and do for her when she falls. She is my mini-me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment