Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ode to Dad

I may not have a perfect dad but I have a pretty damn good one. Nobody thinks more with his heart than my dad. I can think of so many occations that he probubly would rather have been watching the sox game but instead he was cleaning our pool so we could swim on a hot summer day, or he was building us a clubhouse out of scrap wood and made it look like the best clubhouse any kid ever had. He would drive us to the playground and let us play for hours, or take us to Peck Pond so we could swim our little hearts out. He made the best fried dough in the world and would always fix us something to eat after a long day at school or work. Best of all, at the end of the day he would do anything for us and that is why Mike, Jay and I have an incredible dad!

Emma has a pretty awesome dad too! The way he plays with her and snuggles her when she doesnt feel well is too precious. He works day and night to give her a good life and for that Emma is one lucky little girl.

So happy Father's Day to all of those awesome Dads out there!


No comments: