Welcome to our family blog! We thought this would be a great way to keep our friends and family updated on our adventures and misadventures in parenthood!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Pee-Pee in the potty!
Emma peed in her potty this morning for the very first time! Rob and I are so proud of her as we never intended to even start this until she was at least 2 or 2 1/2 as her doctor recommended. Lately Emma had decided she would not tolerate a soiled diaper when she was sleeping. She would cry out for me during a nap and I would hesitate knowing her games during nap time. Sure enough every time I would get her up from her nap she would be diaperless as she would tire of sitting in it and toss it out of the crib. I knew a call to the doctor was in order. I thought this was a sign that Emma might be ready to start potty training. I was right and got some great advice from the nurse. I know not to expect too much because Em is still young but 3 days into potty training and a little pee isn't a bad start! She is beyond proud of herself, as she should be. Let's hope this keeps up! Then again my girl is growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment