Em will be 10 months old this week- almost a year old! Time to start planning a party!
Em has been trying all kinds of new foods including whole milk! She makes the funniest faces when trying something new! She loves eggs, yogurt and detests cottage cheese (must be the consistency)!
Still no teeth but Emma is a champ with her teething cookies- I give her one a day and it takes her a good hour or more to get through it! And oh what a mess but she loves it and concentrates on finishing every bit of it.
At her last appointment with Dr. McKenzie Em weighed in at a respectable 19lbs 5 oz! She is growing up so fast!
Still not crawling forwards but she gets into everything within reach- she got into my purse one day... thank goodness there was no makeup in there! She is still working on crawling forward and tends to get very frustrated...The other day I caught her pulling herself up on the sofa- I grabbed the video camera to catch it on tape and as soon as she heard that familiar beep she turned around, sat down and proceeded to smile and put on a show for the camera! I can't sneak anything by her!
We had a great Mother's Day just hanging around the yard on a beautiful day. We planted flowers while Em played in her sandbox- she loves that thing!
Well- that's all for now- I have some great new pics of Em to post this week so stay tuned!
Have a great week!
Laurie, Rob and Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment