As promised- I have finally attached new pictures of Emma. Better late than never!
Em has had a busy few weeks- Two weeks ago Rob and I took a 3 day trip with the MS society to Jackson, NH. We stayed in a beautiful New England Inn and had a great time- we had the oppritunity to meet some very interesting people as well. Of course Emma was well taken care of by her Auntie Kathy and Uncle Brian and then by her Nana and Grandpa. Although we were technically only apart for one whole day- we sure missed our baby! Below I will attach some pics of the gorgeous scenery in the White Mountains.
In other news we are gearing up for Emma's baptism next month- Again, better late than never! Hopefully we will have a nice day. Em is sure to be a doll in her little dress.
Food experimentation has been going well, there is nothing Emma won't stuff in her mouth! She likes bagels, cereal, fruit (in small pieces) and pretty much anything else we let her try. She is a huge fan of peas! I always have a small bag of them ready in the fridge for snacks- she just loves them! I guess it is better than sweets! I just put a few on her tray and before long they are all gone- My first instinct was to check the floor but sure enough she eats them right up!
Yesterday Emma and I spent the afternoon having her first picnic on the town Common. We packed toys, food, and a blanket and set up right in the center of it all. She had a blast! We met some nice people and Emma shared her toys with some toddlers who came by to meet her. For Emma's age I am surprised at how friendly and open she is with people- especially other kids! It is so fun for her to see other children play- Soon enough that will be her running around. For now she still scoots on her bum and rolls to where she wants to go! The other moms tell me to enjoy it now because once she moves- she won't stop!
Enjoy the new pics below!
We hope you all have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!
Laurie, Rob, & Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment