It's official- Emma's new favorite food is blueberries! I gave her some at a BBQ this weekend and she is hooked! I love how her little mouth and fingers turn blue after having a bunch...very sweet! She also enjoys strawberries and watermelon- luckily both are in season!
Em is still on a mission to crawl...her new mode of transportation is rolling. She just rolls from place to place, toy to toy until she arrives at a place she is happy with- then she will sit up on her bum and play. I really could watch her for hours- she is so inquisitive- she really takes in every little thing in her world. She is also a big fan of the bum scoot to get around- that too is adorable until she gets a diaper wedgie!
Em's one year old photo shoot went swimmingly on Saturday considering she had not napped nearly as much as she needed. Mark got some great shots and once we get the proofs I will post the link on this site.
Memorial Day was a blast. We went down to my hometown of Prospect, Ct to watch my younger brother march in the annual Memorial Day Parade. He is a lieutenant in the fire department and we are so very proud of him! Emma enjoyed waving to the firemen, especially Uncle Jason! After the parade we had a small BBQ at my Dad's with some friends and family. It was really just a nice day to hang out- we couldn't have asked for nicer weather!
Hard to believe but this Friday Rob and I will have been married for 5 years! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We have officially lasted longer than any Hollywood couple- go us!
Below are some new pics from this weekend- Enjoy and have a great week!
Laurie, Rob and Emma
1 comment:
Great pictures Laurie. We have been super busy lately and I'm wrapping up work next week and heading to Michigan. I start my new job when I come back on June 16th! I'll try and keep Lucy's blog updated throughout. We'll have to get together once I've settled into the new schedule! Take care,
Molly
Post a Comment